Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chetta I wont give you half of my carrot

Memories of being called a liar for no fault of his were fresh in Memi's mind. It went something like Memi saying "I slept at 8. Wait no no, I slept at 5, not 8” and then his cruel roommates telling him “You lied at first Memi!"

So Memi took the right stand when this happened -

D: Hey Memi what are you doing?
M: Chetta, I am having carrots, Chetta
D: Good, can I have half of your carrot?
M: No Chetta I wont give you
D: Why??
M: Because Chetta, if I try to cut it in half, it wont be exactly half. It maybe more than half or less than half. And then Chetta, you would call me a liar.
D:!!!!

In Mallu -

D: Memi entha cheyunne?
M: Athu Chetta njaan carrot kaikkuva Chetta
D: Enikku oru carrotinte half tharuvo?
M: Illa Chetta njaan tharathilla
D: Athentha??
M: Athu Chetta, njaan cut cheytha half aakathilla. Onnukil koodthal aakum allengil kuravakum. Apo Chettan parayum njaan kallam paranjennu.
D: !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment